Our Unique Program Approach
Our mission is to provide a place in which your teen becomes self-disciplined, self-reliant (not relying on others to dictate or modify behavior), goal-oriented and more confident.
Some students have problems in school, some may have experimented with substances, and all are struggling with negative attitudes and behaviors.
These teens need structure to develop self-discipline.
PLP Provides Teens With:
- The ability to manage behavioral & emotional problems
- College-oriented academic curriculum
- A more mature level of personal responsibility
- Better communication skills with parents & others
- The self-esteem necessary to avoid negative influences
- Motivation to set & achieve positive life-long goals
To accomplish these goals, students receive guidance daily, and evaluations weekly in order to maintain accomplishment in certain areas and understand their need for improvement in others. Goals for each student are established in collaboration with parents; they must be measurable and attainable.
By the time they leave Pacific Life Program, students will have demonstrated their progress in being responsible, confident, and mature. PLP students reach their objectives in less time (compared to other teen programs) for three important reasons: our individualized approach, consistent family involvement, and our unique philosophy. This leads to a very smooth and successful transition back into the home environment, with long-lasting effects.