PACIFIC LIFE PROGRAM - Therapeutic Boarding Schools Near Me
and Behavioral Program
We are partnered with Forest Trail Academy, which is a Nationally Accredited school system. Your son/daughter will benefit from one-on-one educational support, and our students are engaged in studies for approximately 30 hours a week. The school day is broken up into manageable time segments, with breaks and activities, so students have the advantage of better focus and motivation.
- Catch up Or re-take failed courses
- 80% or higher required to pass a course
- Opportunity to graduate earlier compared to public school
- Personalized academic curriculum
- Excellent solution for students with ADHD / IEPs
- Nationally accredited
- Parents can monitor daily progress online
Click For: Forest Trail Academy Accreditations
therapeutic boarding schools near me in California, Utah, Texas, Arizona, Montana, East Coast
What Sets Us Apart
A Day at PLP
My name is Emma, and I am a student at Pacific Life Program, more commonly known as PLP. I wake up at 7 in the morning on weekdays and at 7:30 on weekends. I am usually ready within 15 minutes, so before...
Call us at the number