Pacific Life Program is a Behavior Boarding School for Teens
Our Unique Program Approach
Our mission is to provide a place in which your teen becomes self-disciplined, self-reliant (not relying on others to dictate or modify behavior), goal-oriented and more confident.
PLP Provides Teens With:
- The ability to manage behavioral & emotional problems
- College-oriented academic curriculum
- A more mature level of personal responsibility
- Better communication skills with parents & others
- The self-esteem necessary to avoid negative influences
- Motivation to set & achieve positive life-long goals
We provide guidance through personalized therapy
To accomplish these goals, students receive guidance daily, and evaluations weekly in order to maintain accomplishment in certain areas and understand their need for improvement in others. Goals for each student are established in collaboration with parents; they must be measurable and attainable.
Boarding school for troubled youth ,PLP is a premier behavior management school.
Pacific Life Related Searches
A Day at PLP
My name is Emma, and I am a student at Pacific Life Program, more commonly known as PLP. I wake up at 7 in the morning on weekdays and at 7:30 on weekends. I am usually ready within 15 minutes, so before...